Digital Menu Boards are rapidly becoming a fixture in bars and cafes across Australia. Digital Menu boards offer the convenience to update and change menus instantly while also saving costs on reprinting and updating menus. Digital menu boards are great if your menu is based on time (for example, breakfast, lunch and dinner menus) as it allows for only the items for the relevant day and time to be shown.
Digital Menu Boards give you a huge amount of space to work with and also allow for moving full colour graphics which are more engaging than traditional menu boards and can help increase overall sales.
Our screens are commercial grade and are backed by a full warranty and ongoing tech support and maintenance. Not to mention digital menu boards are an eco-friendly solution to static print and display menus.
There are many reasons to think about updating or replacing your traditional menu boards in favour of their digital counterparts. However, here are some of the key reasons for making the switch to Digital Menu Boards.
- Easy to update and change menu items, pricing, remove sold-out items.
- Ability to up sell and promote new items with strategic integration of dynamic displays.
- The moving full colour graphics are more dynamic which grab people’s attention and increase sales overall.
- Day-part scheduling allows for different menus to display based on the time of day or day of the week.
- Boards can be remotely updated from any internet accessible location.
The interactive and engaging nature of the displays enhances customer experience and helps reduce perceived wait times. Ensures visual consistency and compliance across multiple locations.
- The Ability to update the menu boards in real time means businesses can update their menus to ensure excess stock is utilised and making promotions more cost-effective.
- Eco-friendly: with digital menu boards there’s no need to repeatedly reprint menus which means less landfill waste and saving the costs and emissions necessary to print and deliver replacement menus.